Fully Automated Laser Cutting
Our lights-out dual laser cutting systems are fully automated and pre-programmed to improve our productivity, speed, and capacity – while reducing production costs. For added flexibility and creativity, we also have our turrets that can be used where lasers cannot and often offers lower operating costs.
We just purchased a brand new high-speed Mitsubishi Advanced 800 Series Fiber Optics Laser! This will allow our capacity to increase up to 200%!
(1) Mitsubishi Advanced 8000 Watt Fiber Optics Laser
- Sheet size: 5 ft. x 10 ft.
- Rated output power: 8000 watts
- Cuts 1” plate steel, aluminum, and stainless
- Will cut upwards of 3000 inches per minute
- Cleaning-free lenses reduce maintenance and downtime
- 3-4 times more productive than traditional CO2 lasers
- Ability to run lights out 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
(1) Mitsubishi 4500 Watt Laser with 10 Station Loader
- 60” x 120” sheet size capability
- Cuts up to:
- 1” mild steel
- .50” stainless steel
- .375” aluminum
- Repeatability Accuracy (X,Y) +/- .00039”
- Ability to run lights out 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
(2) Mazak 2000 Watt Lasers
- 48” x 96” sheet size capability
- Ability to cut square and rectangular tubing
(3) Wiedemann Turrets
- Vectrum 3000
- 33 ton, 54 stations
- Punches up to .250” mild steel
- 6 station auto loader
- Ability to run lights out