Automated Powder Line
Our state-of-the-art 1008 ft. powder coating line is engineered to accommodate parts up to 3 ft. wide by 6 ft. tall, 10 ft. long. For parts larger than this, we have our off-line paint process that can accommodate parts up to 10 ft. wide, 10 ft. tall by 20 ft. long and we offer both powder and wet paint capabilities with this option. Both the automated line and off-line batch painting systems are RoHS compliant.
Our 105 Foot Long, ROHS Compliant, Five Stage Pre-Treatment Line with a (RO) DI Water Halo
- Heated alkaline cleaner
- Iron phosphate
Powder Line Highlights
- Ability to run parts up to 3.5 feet wide X 6 feet tall X 10 feet long
- Experience with two-part powder-coat (primers and top coat)
- High bake tape and plugs for all your masking needs
- Capability of painting 10,000 pounds per hour
– Our pre-treatment wash-bay, our Powder Application Room and our batch oven can accommodate large parts up to: 10 feet wide X 10 feet tall X 20 feet long
– Experience with two-part powder-coat (primers and top coat, base coat with clear top coat)
– High bake tape and plugs for all your masking needs
– This process is RoHs compliant!
– Experience with both industrial and cosmetic applications
– Two-color applications available
– Smooth and textured paint applications
– Experience with many types of liquid paint from a wide range of vendors
We offer silk- screening and can create silkscreens in house, utilizing custom provided artwork.