Since our inception in 1976, we continually optimize our resources and improve our technology in order to meet the demands of ever-changing industries. We believe in continuous improvement in both processes and technology.
Our laser cutting systems work in unison to meet and exceed our goals by automating material handling, setup and the flow of information. We preprogram our laser systems to work around the clock with minimal operation intervention.
(2) Two Mitsubishi 4500 watt lasers with 10 station loader
- 60” x 120” sheet size capability
- Cuts up to:
- 1” mild steel
- .50” stainless steel
- .375” aluminum
- Repeatability Accuracy (X,Y) +/- .00039”
- Ability to run lights out 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
(2) Two Mazak 2000 watt lasers
- 48” x 96” sheet size capability
- Ability to cut square and rectangular tubing
We also have turrets for added flexibility and creativity. Turrets can be used on many jobs where a laser cannot and often offers lower operating costs.
(3) Wiedemann Turrets
- Vectrum 3000
- 33 ton, 54 stations
- Punches up to .250” mild steel
- 6 station auto loader
- Ability to run lights out
We have a large press brake department with highly skilled, loyal employees, who on average have 18 years of experience!
Press Brake Department Highlights
- We are equipped with 13 press brakes
- 10 of which are CNC controlled with the ability to program, save and retrieve programs for repeat parts
- We have capacity up to 175 tons
- Ability to form up to 12 feet in length
- Our back gauges are 5 axis and 6 axis
- We have precision made Wilson tooling
- Capable of offsite programming
- We have the ability to make or modify tooling for special requirements
Marksman Metals uses Auto-Cert Automatic Hardware Presses to install all types of fasteners. Examples of these fasteners are: Pem-nuts, Studs and Stand-offs in aluminum, steel and stainless steel.
Welding Department Highlights
- We are equipped with 16 weld booths.
- Many of our welders are AWS D1.1 Certified.
- We have expertise in MIG, TIG, Spot and Robotic welding.
- We work on steel, stainless steel, and aluminum
Our highly skilled welders take pride in their workmanship, making sure that each weld is completed using the correct technique. Our customers can be assured whether the job is high quantity, complex, or large scale, our welders will make sure it is completed with the highest standards, lowest waste, and we will meet customer specifications. Whether the product calls for MIG welding, TIG welding, or Spot welding, we have employees who specialize in those skills.
Our Miller Robotic Welder has a reach of up to 2.5 feet! We offer robotic welding for those longer production runs, this can often be an advantage on cost and quality.